CALL FOR PAPERS! (ISSUE 2021)
CALL FOR PAPERS!
We would like to inform you that Tashkent State Law University has started accepting articles for the 2st issue of «TSUL Legal Report», a review of students’ legal journals.
E- ISSN: 2181-1024
A separate DOI (Crossref) number is assigned for each article. The journal is included in the international index databases (Google scholar, Cyberleninka) and is planned to be placed on the digital platform «Uzbekistan Research Online» based on the Digital Commons platform.
Articles in the journal are accepted in English only.
Journal frequency: once in 3 months (4 issues per year).
Article size: 8 to 16 pages.
The magazine consists of 12 sections:
- 01 – Theory and history of state and law. History of legal education;
- 02 – Constitutional law. Administrative law. Finance and customs law;
- 03 – Civil law. Business law. Family law. International private law;
- 04 – Civil procedural law. Economic procedural law. Arbitration process and mediation;
- 05 – Labour law. Social security law;
- 06 – Natural resource law. Agrarian law. Environmental law;
- 07 – Judiciary. Procurator control. Organization of law enforcement activities. Advocacy;
- 08 – Criminal law, crime prevention. Criminology. Criminal-executive law;
- 09 – Criminal Procedure law. Criminology, operational-search law and forensic expertise;
- 10 – International law;
- 11 – Parliamentary law;
- 12 – Problems of corruption.
Articles are accepted until February10, 2021.
Phone for information: 71-233-66-36 (1125)